The Information Guide for School Districts is a universal guide to understanding elements of the program from candidate and mentor eligibility and expectations, partnerships, accreditation, and program model.
Download the guide by clicking on the image or the button below. If you have any questions about the content in the information guide, feel free to reach out to Grant Ermis or Jessica Nop.
- The School District gains approval and completes appropriate signatures through district processes and policies;
- The School District Returns signed MOU to CATIP office via email or regular postal service (4632 2nd Street, Suite 120, Davis, Ca 95618);
- This shall be completed by September 1st for candidates enrolling in the program by September 1st, and by February 1st for those candidates enrolling mid-year.
- CATIP will place MOU on DJUSD Board of Education Agenda for consent and signature;
- Candidates and Mentors complete and submit their respective MOUs (separate from the School District MOU).
- CATIP will return a fully executed copy of this document to the School District for its records.