Welcome to the California Agricultural Teachers' Induction Program home for information for your school district or LEA (local education agency)! We look forward to the ability to partner with your agency to provide induction services that are catered specifically to the needs of early career agriculture teachers. Please find all of the information you need to make an informed decision to participate below. The process (below) will outline the normal protocol completed by the over 80 school districts and LEAs with whom we work. If you have any other questions about out program, feel free to review our About page. If you need more information, please reach out to Grant Ermis (Program Director) at email@example.com.
- The School District gains approval and completes appropriate signatures through district processes and policies;
- The School District Returns signed MOU to CATIP office via email or regular postal service (4632 2nd Street, Suite 120, Davis, Ca 95618);
- This shall be completed by September 1st for candidates enrolling in the program by September 1st, and by February 1st for those candidates enrolling mid-year.
- CATIP will place MOU on DJUSD Board of Education Agenda for consent and signature;
- Candidates and Mentors complete and submit their respective MOUs (separate from the School District MOU).
- CATIP will return a fully executed copy of this document to the School District for its records.
School District Information Guide
The Information Guide for School Districts is a universal guide to understanding elements of the program from candidate and mentor eligibility and expectations, partnerships, accreditation, and program model.
Download the guide by clicking on the image above or the button below. If you have any questions about the content in the information guide, feel free to reach out to Grant Ermis or Jessica Nop.
School District MOU